What is the Freedom Healthworks DPC Ecosystem?
Up to now, physicians who are moving into Direct Primary Care are practicing one of two ways: either launching an independent DPC practice or being hired on as an employed physician in a larger DPC-like clinic system. How do you pair the independence and flexibility of the independent side with the knowledge, processes and resources of the larger clinic organizations? Solving this could perhaps be the driver to help DPC to succeed and thrive in the future. Through our ecosystem, we are starting to build in a few U.S. markets.
Here Are Our Components of the Freedom Healthworks Ecosystem:
- Pricing – By unifying our physicians and negotiating from a single point, we can help leverage for lower pricing for things like labs, prescriptions, medical supplies, etc. and pass those savings directly on to our partner practices.
- Services/resources – Freedom Healthworks is able to bring services into the DPC space that have up to this point only been playing within the fee for service model. Converting these services to cash based offer a lot of benefit to the DPC community. These include examples like vaccinations and specialty pharmacy.
- Patient demand – By unifying efforts rather than competing for resources, we can bring more awareness to a market either by tapping into employer demand or individual retail patients.
- Data – Data is important to all stakeholders within the DPC ecosystem, but what we are helping provide is insights back to the practices.
- Peer support – Having direct access and encouraging communication and collaboration between DPC physicians not only promotes a better experience for physicians, but is also the catalyst for innovation.
- Freedom Healthworks support – We can help in all other areas including scheduling, launching, best practices, systems training, etc.
As we grow and promote more physicians moving into DPC, the larger and stronger the ecosystem grows it helps the DPC community succeed.
STAY CONNECTED AND UP-TO-DATE BY FOLLOWING US ON SOCIAL MEDIA.