Direct Primary Care Startup
In 90 days, you could be seeing members of your new practice.
We exist to take the uncertainty and stress out of the journey.
FreedomDoc Practice Revenue (Average)
FreedomDocs by the Numbers
Monthly member fee
Average months to full panel
in the Life
Break even patient panel
In-office visits per day
Annual encounters per patient
Startup Services Include
A clean, organized approach to business startup is important to set the stage for future success.
- Business entity formation guidance
- IRS employer identiﬁcation guidance & insight
- Business banking guidance
- Location scouting & insights
- Brokerage partners
- Operational compliance information
- Discounted malpractice insurance
- Patient agreement & information
- Medical release forms
- Business insurance discounts
- Medical liability insurance discounts
- Business education to understand your model
- Coaching on accounting
- Medicare opt-out guidance & process
Financial Plan & Budget
Understanding your ﬁnancial future enables you to set, achieve, and surpass your goals.
- 36-month practice ﬁnancial forecast
- Custom budget plan
- Working capital need forecast
- Break-even analysis
- Pricing sensitivity analysis
- Local market analysis
- Custom scenario modeling for membership service offerings
- Return on investment timeline
- Patient growth projections
- Lean expense operation planning
- Hiring & HR guidance & recommendations
- Tax planning guidance
A sound investment in technology makes for smoother operations, better patient experiences, and an increased proﬁtability.
- Partner EMR implementation & training
- Secure communications platform implementation & training
- Practice revenue system implementation & training
- Software/Hardware requirement planning
- Phone, fax, & internet implementation
- Payroll implementation
- Accounting & bookkeeping implementation
- Marketing systems implementation
- Custom business email & document management
A highly organized, functional, and safe work environment is imperative to providing great quality care to all your patients.
- Ofﬁce phone navigation
- Voice mail set up
- After hours call ﬂow implementation
- Customized call widgets on your website
- Candidate (employee) vetting
- Job description for medical personnel
- Custom daily scheduling mapping
- Workﬂow implementation
- Sharps & other special waste workﬂow
- Lab certiﬁcation procedures
- Lab workﬂow implementation
- Workplace compliance workﬂow
- Essential vendor navigation
- Essential vendor negotiation
- Essential vendor troubleshooting & representation
- Ancillary service implementation
Making sure your personality and vision come to life will generate excitement and help make your practice a part of the community.
- Custom URL for your website
- Custom logo design
- Brand color template
- Brand font template
- Custom slogan
- Custom brand messaging
- Sales pitch creation
- Stationary design & printed copies
- Business card design & printed copies
- Patient brochure design & printed copies
- Employer sales material design & printed copies
- Social media proﬁle creation
- Online location mapping
- Online database distribution
- Sales coaching & exercises
Websites are your practice’s “front door”. A neat, easy to read website helps the visitor ﬁnd the information they need in order to learn about and contact you.
- Personalized 9-page website
- Downloadable patient forms for seamless onboarding
- Direct website enrollment links for easy enrollment
- Search engine optimized website to rank locally
- User-friendly page layout to deliver the information visitors need
- Website database development to correctly backup and archive pages
- Completely mobile optimized for an on-the-go world
- Online appointment widgets for a great patient experience
- Contact forms to capture interested prospective patients
- Contact data capturing to never lose a lead
- Website analytics implementation
- Visitor search keyword analysis
- Visitor lead source analysis
- Visitor website behavior mapping & ﬂow
Startup payment plan
for 36 months
- Affordable for everyone
- All startup services included
- Discounted paid in full plan available
“I tried to build a clinic on my own — I wasted money and time. I wish I would have hired Freedom right at the beginning. With their help, I was able to turn a profit after only a few months.”
“I had a patient friend today who is a lifelong entrepreneur and told me to break even in 3 months is completely unheard of in business. Kudos to Freedom and your system and all of the team who we appreciate like family!“
“I worked with Freedom Healthworks to launch my new Direct Primary Care practice. If it wasn’t for Freedom Healthworks I would not have done it. Everyone that works at Freedom Healthworks has been kind, professional and extremely knowledgeable in their field. “
“I was thinking about retirement. I was done with medicine because of the administration. Freedom helped me into DPC and a better way to practice.”
“I wouldn’t have been able to start my practice without the help of Freedom Healthworks. I love practicing medicine, again.”
“I am finally able to build relationships with my patients. I get to know them and their families. That is very special to me.”
Frequently asked questions
Why should i work with Freedom?
Starting any new business is hard. Starting a medical practice can be even more complex. There are so many variables and missteps are costly, in terms of time and money. Many physicians & medical practitioners can learn the skills to run a successful business but don’t have the time or money to make mistakes. When you work with us, we give you an established system – an entire method of doing business. Having a proven system eliminates the guesswork and errors you would normally face.
Can I do a Hybrid practice?
Hybrid practices might sound like an easier way to get started but that is simply not true. When operating a hybrid practice, a physician maintains expensive staff, facilities, and overhead expenses. You must maintain a billing company and continue to code comprehensively. You are not letting go of any hassles or headaches that led you to direct care in the first place!
Hybrid practices struggle with Medicare reporting and tracking insurance contracts. They cannot provide a high level of service to their direct care patients because they are still beholden to seeing a massive amount of patients to support the high cost of the insurance practice. Running both models is also a legal nightmare.
With Medicare, there are still too many landmines to step on and run afoul of government regulations that change with the stroke of a bureaucrats pen.
For simplicity and to keep your sanity, when you go into direct care, go all in. Your practice will grow faster and you’ll be able to take care of any patient that walks through your door.
Can I do this Myself?
Physicians that try to do this by themselves oftentimes struggle with an overwhelming workload. They take too long as the project drifts. Cash is thrown away on unneeded purchases and delays. Online checklists tell you what to do, they don’t tell you how to do it, why to do it, or who to call with questions. They take months, even years to open, all while letting money slip away. It breaks our hearts when we get a call from a physician who tried to do it all themselves – who didn’t ask for help until it was too late. Don’t let that be you.
Freedom Healthworks is one of the most affordable direct care startup programs in the country with tremendous earning potential. Our standardized business model substantially lessens the financial risks to practice ownership. This makes becoming a FreedomDoc an accessible and proven route for physicians who want take control of their future in a growing care model that makes a real difference in people’s lives.
The total initial investment to open your new FreedomDoc practice averages from $45,000 in startup, office, systems, and other business costs. Our low entry cost is the result of 35 years of combined expertise in helping our physicians grow thriving practices in their communities.
Need help planning?
Take our quiz below for guidance.
How Can I Plan My Practice?
Find out how to get your practice started.