INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (FOX 59): Freedom Healthworks’ CEO and co-founder, Christopher Habig, and Medical Director, Dr. Risheet Patel, were guest speakers on Fox 59 Wednesday morning.
The two spoke during the morning segment “Angela Answers” about Freedom Healthworks and how it’s heavily involved in a growing medical movement, Direct Primary Care.
Habig and Patel answered the following questions:
- Who is Freedom Healthworks and how is it connected to Direct Primary Care?
- Why is the Direct Primary Care model gaining momentum, and how many practices are there in Indiana and across the U.S.?
- Why is Direct Primary Care attractive to both the patient and the doctor?
- Who can join Direct Primary Care practices?
- Do you recommend that people get rid of their health insurance if they work with a Direct Primary Care Doctor?
- If someone is interested in finding out if there is a Direct Primary Care doctor in their area, how do they find them?
To watch the full video (3 minutes) from Fox 59, click here.
To read more articles from Freedom Healthworks, click here.